Project Administrators – Supply Management-T-BTNA-PGS-CASB-2604
PROJECT ADMINISTRATORS – SUPPLY MANANGEMENT
REQUISITION NUMBER: T-BTNA-PGS-CASB-0403
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Based in St-Bruno (Qc), the Project Administrators – Supply Management will be reporting to the Manager, Projects, Strategic Sourcing of Bombardier Transportation North America, you will be responsible to manage the development and delivery of small or medium procurement projects (subcontract with suppliers). The projects have to be managed within or below budget, according to established delivery schedules and contract quality requirements while maintaining a good business relationship with the suppliers.
In your role as a Project Administrator- Supply Management, you will:
- Plan, organize and control all activities related to subcontract from the start-up of the contract, production of the first car to the transfer to Customer Service;
- Coordinate the integration of the supplier’s delivery schedules with the master delivery schedule;
- Establish a risk & opportunity management program for each of the suppliers to ensure the risk mitigation and/or the opportunities realization;
- For each subcontract, manage the relation with the suppliers by being the sole official contact and, while protecting the company interests, optimize the opportunities for future projects;
- Manage the execution and the control of all contracts under your responsibility according to the following steps in collaboration with all other departments involved;
- Perform the review and follow-up on the work according to the delivery schedules and the contract requirements;
- Manage and resolve the interface problems in collaboration with other sectors of Strategic sourcing and other departments involved;
- Analyze and manage on a continuous basis the risks and opportunities of the contract. Validate the critical elements of the contract and approve the corrective action plans;
- Secure deliveries of components of the first cars according to requirements.
As our ideal candidate, you possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Law, Operations management or Administration;
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration (asset);
- 5 to 7 years of experience in procurement;
- Experience in project management;
- Experience in a manufacturing environment (asset);
- Excellent English communication skills( written and spoken);
- Knowledge of Spanish or Mandarin (asset).
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-St-Bruno
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 28.05.2013, 9:13:52 AM
Click on link below to Apply Online :
Project Administrators – Supply Management (Saint-Bruno, CA)